Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Top 10 Urban Erma’s of 2011

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for reading and enjoying The Urban Erma. I started the blog back in 2004 and it’s evolved and grown every year with your love and support. I’m kicking off 2012 with a top 10 list of the best Urban Erma’s of 2011. Revisit, laugh, comment and share. And most of all please keep reading! Thanks again! 




1. BeyondScared Straight












Thanks for reading The Urban Erma. You can listen to the podcast on Podbean or subscribe for free on iTunes. In case you were wondering, in addition to blogging I am also a pretty good stand-up comedian. I do "Thinking Cap Comedy." If comedy were music, I'd be Jazz. Want to see a show? Check out my schedule at @ www.VeryFunnyLady.com

1 comment:

Sean said...

Beyond Scared Straight is wonderful. I was in prison in Israel because I thought that it was cool to be a gangsta and Israeli prisons are really to be avoided.

Anything that keeps people on the right path is good.