Saturday, January 1, 2005

Happy 2005!

I am looking forward to a great 2005, especially since 2004 was pretty amazing. Some of the professional highlights include:

  • Performing in the Boston Comedy Festival, the Montreal Comedy Festival and the New York City Underground Comedy Festival
  • Performing at The Comedy Store in London
  • Getting New Headshots
  • Seeing The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Comedy Writing, written by my husband Jim Mendrinos, hit book store shelves.
  • Working with Carnival Cruise Lines
  • Hosting a show during the Ladies of Laughter Competition
  • Showcasing at the NACA South Conference
  • Performing at the Friar’s Club
  • Performing at the 2nd Annual Comedy Week at The Greenhouse Spa!
  • Signing with Paradigm
  • Hosting the NYC Comedy Showcase!
  • Appearing on Comedy Central’s Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn
  • Taping the World Stands Up in London for Comedy Central
The opportunities have really been amazing! I got to work with a lot of very good people, and I have received a wealth of love and support from my family, friends and colleagues. I thank everyone who helped make 2004 such a wonderful year.

I wish you all a very Healthy
and Prosperous New Year!

No comments: